Bringing together some of the major success stories in the family business sector, as well as some of its brightest prospects, 2012’s instalment of the annual Family Ties Conference promises to build upon last year’s success, with a whole host of new and exciting guest speakers lined up.
Held at the prestigious Shaw Theatre/Novotel Hotel, a stone’s throw from Regent’s Park, some of the UK’s most prominent figures in the world of family-operated businesses will deliver fascinating insights into the challenges they face, the issues they have had to overcome, and that unique facet of their business that distinguishes them from the competition.
Make it a weekend to remember by delving in to the myriad of things to see and do whilst visiting the capital, perhaps taking in a show or visiting one of London’s many attractions steeped in British history.
The list of speakers for this year's event are as follows;
- Helen Thomas, Westons Cider
- Nick and Giles English, Bremont
- Edward Brodenham and Polly Gredley, Floris
- Kim Einhorn and David Jamilly, Theme Traders
- Philip Wright, Walter Wright Hats
- Chris Kelly MP, Parliamentary Group for Family Business
- Michael and David Wainwright, Boodles
- Gary and Mike Martin, Martin Construction
- Peter Leach, Peter Leach & Partners
- Geoffrey Dovey, Dovey Premium Products
- The Shepherd Family, Shepherd Group
- Sir Harry Legge-Bourke, Glanusk
- Ravi Gidar, Gold Care Homes
- Paul Andrews, Family Business United
To book your place at this year’s event, click here.