We're just like you.
Mixing family and business can be wonderful and tricky in equal measure. That's why we exist - bringing together family business owners to share advice, experience and help each other's companies get over the biggest hurdles.
Since we were founded 15 years ago by Anita and Amalia (mother and daughter) we've grown to become an incredible source of support and guidance to thousands of people running their family businesses around the UK.
Do any of these sound familiar?
No matter what stage you're at in your family business, you're definitely NOT alone.
We help families running companies big and small, from across all industries.
How can you get involved?
There are 3 easy ways for your family business to start benefiting immediately.
1. Join our community
The easiest way to get started is to become a member of our vibrant network of family business owners.
- Monthly 1-2-1 support sessions with Anita or Amalia
- Connect with other members facing the same problems
- Personal succession planning advice
- Workshops & meet-ups
- Promotion of your family business
2. Book a family workshop
Take some time away from the business with your family members to think about the future. Choose from one of our brilliant, inspiring workshops to inject some energy into your family business.
- Reset & Re-grow For The Future
- Planning For Succession
- Finding Your Family Business 'DNA'
- Resolving Conflict & Moving Forwards
3. Download Online Course
Are you thinking about handing the business down to your kids (or taking over from your parents) but don't know where to start?
Our short, on-demand course will help you get started:
- Video tutorials from Amalia to walk you through everything you need to know
- Create your own step-by-step blueprint
- Identify action steps you need to take
- Create a plan that everyone can work towards