For over 13 years I've been helping families create their own Succession Blueprint
A robust, action-by-action plan so that you and your parents can work towards the day you take over.
In fact, I created my own Succession Blueprint when I took over the family business from my Mum and it saved us years of frustration and heartache.
That's why I want to help you.
It doesn't matter if you're planning to take the reins in one year or 10 years. Together we'll get there (with a happy family and a happy business!).
Trust me; planning for succession doesn't have to end in arguments, frustration and resentment. It can (and should) be a positive, energising process for the whole family and the business. That's where I can help.
Is This You?
- Your parents don't ever want to talk about the future and when you might be taking over the business
- They've made lots of promises 'Son, one day this will all be yours' .... but nothing materialises
- Everyone knows that you're going to take over the business but everything goes unsaid and it's hard for you to make any plans about your own life when you don't know exactly what's going to happen
- You're worried about your relationship with your Mum and Dad getting tense and resentful
- You just wish you had some sort of plan and a vague idea of when things might happen
- You're getting frustrated and thinking about leaving the business all together
- You've got siblings in the business and things start getting complicated when you talk about the future of the business
- You know the company could do so much better if your parents would listen to your ideas about using new technology, digital marketing, social media etc but they won't even entertain it
- You sometimes feel you'd be better off leaving and getting a job somewhere else (probably better paid).
- You're at the end of your tether and need to do something now before everything falls apart
First, download my FREE
Step-by-Step Succession Guide
A 20-page workbook jam-packed with everything you need to know to get started.
What you'll discover in this guide:
- How to decide if taking over the family business is right for you
- How to start the succession conversation with your parents
- The 3 biggest mistakes people make when taking over their family business
- How to avoid damaging the relationship with your parents
- How long the succession journey should take
- How to create a plan of action (aka your Succession Blueprint)
2. Watch Some Of These Quick Videos
3. Choose how to get started
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Private, one-to-one coaching with me (Amalia)
- Weekly, 1-hour Zoom calls
- For 6 weeks (you can add more if needed)
- £300 (+VAT)
WHO IS IT FOR? People who work in the family business with their parents. You might be feeling frustrated or worried. Or like you can't talk honestly with your parents about the future and want to make a plan.
Or perhaps you're just really excited about taking over the family business and need your own mentor - someone independent to help guide you and bounce ideas and challenges off.
HOW WILL IT HELP ME? Together we will tackle whatever's keeping you awake at night, help you make a plan for your future in the family business and give you the confidence to step-up as the next leader from your parents (even if that's a few years off).Book A Free 15 Minute Discovery Call With Me
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- In-person workshop facilitated by Amalia & Anita
- Up to 8 people
- Held in a private meeting room near you (but away from the business)
- £1,200 (+VAT)
WHO IS IT FOR? Families who find themselves at a crossroads. Perhaps your parents are thinking about retirement and stepping back. You want to make a plan for succession but don't know where to start.
Or maybe there has been some tension bubbling away under the surface for a while. You've got a knot in your stomach and want to get it all out in the open and sort it out. So that you can move forward as a family.
HOW WILL IT HELP US? A family workshop is chance for everyone to have their say. We'll unravel anything that's been causing you a headache and make an action plan that everyone's accountable to. You'll leave feeling energised, positive and with a new perspective on the family business.Book Your Family Workshop
NEW! A brilliant new programme to help you & your family business
Planning for the day you take over from your parents doesn't have to be stressful and emotional. This brand new course will take you through the whole process, step-by-step.More Info